Persons or families who enrolled their children or grandchildren on our AC Milan football Camp in past years.
- George Weah (former AC Milan player and President of Liberia; in 1995 he was named FIFA World Player of the Year and won the Ballon d’Or; in 2004 he was named in the FIFA 100 list of the world’s greatest living players;)
- Salvatore Ferragamo Family
“The parents of Federico Ferragamo confirm that the experience at the “AC Milan Junior Camp” in Cortina D’Ampezzo was highly educational and instructive. For Federico, it was a positive experience in addition to being a lot of fun.”
- Luis Moore and Gabrielle Bacon (American investor, Hedge Fund Manager and Philanthropist – New York – USA)
“Our son Skye enjoyed the experience of AC Milan Soccer Camp, spending two consecutive summers of two weeks each in Cortina. His progress in soccer returning to his US high school was remarkable, becoming one of the youngest boys to make Varsity team upon his return.”
“Marchioni’s camp offers top coaching, enveloped in a wonderful atmosphere of warmth, friendship and fun.”
- Fabio Capello Family (former AC Milan player, former Coach of top Club as Juventus, AC Milan and Real Madrid; former Coach of the English National Team)
- Massimo Ambrosini (Former AC Milan player and captain)
- Vincenzo Montella (former professional player of Sampdoria, Roma and Fiorentina; former Coach of AC Milan)
- Ezio Greggio (Italian TV Star)
- Joe Bastianich (American restaurateur, Masterchef USA e Ita)
- Slash (Guns N’ Roses guitarist)
Thank you for everything. All of u were so kind and hospitable! We will be back next year for sure!
Please give everyone our regards as well!”
Perla Hudson (Slash’s wife)
- Jordan Royal Family
- Benetton Family
- Mario Calvo Platero (Italian journalist, head of US branch of Sole 24 Ore business journal)
- Toto Cutugno (Italian Singer)
- Riccardo Patrese (former Formula 1 driver)
- Djmitrj Loskov (Legend of the Russian Football)
“Dear Michele, Dmitrij says that he liked very much the organization of the AC Milan camp, both accommodation and training. For Dmitrij the most relevant thing was that his son Grigory got an good experience of the Italian soccer, communicated with other children of different countries and was very pleased about the camp. The next year we will surely join the camp again. About my own opinion, I would like to thank the organization because we could easily communicate with the coaching staff of the camp! Good luck and see you soon!
(Olga, Dmitrij and Grigory Loskov)
- Katia Bates (Interior designer – US)
- Sunny Deol (Bollywood actor)
- Florin Valeriu Răducioiu (Former Romanian professional player)
- Maurizio Ganz (Former AC Milan player)
- Da Re Family (I Bibanesi)
- KGV – King College V School (The oldest English school of Honk Kong)
“Hey Ken mate, how are ya? Cheers for the mail 🙂
Italia was really good and I was really pleased with the week.
Michele, our AC Milan contact was also excellent and he really went out of his was to look after us. The facilities were excellent! We even had access to the centres free physio when a couple of students got injured which was excellent as taking to them to see doctors would have been a hassle.
Generally a really good week and I was pleased with how it all turned out. We got spanked by the Italian teams as I was expecting but we managed to score a few goals so we had something to celebrate :-).”
(Neil – King College V – Hong Kong – CHINA)
- Zanella Family (Ca’ Del Bosco – Franciacorta Wine Producer)
Special Projects managed by Sporteventi
AC Milan Academy Camp – BANKA KOPER – Slovenia
AC Milan Academy Camp – VUB BANKA –Slovakia
AC Milan Academy Camp – Kuwait City
AC Milan Acadmey Camp – NATO Base – Naples