- Which clothes do I need?
- For the AC Milan Mountain Camps should I bring with me a K-way (rain-jacket)?
- Is laundry service included?
- Do I need sun cream if I choose a seaside resort like Jesolo Lido or Lignano Sabbiadoro?
- Is there always someone who watches over me?
- If my parents would like to spend their holidays in same period, may they stay in the same hotel as mine?
- I can’t play soccer, may I attend AC Milan Academy Camp?
- Football shoes?
- What do I have to do if I suffer from allergies, intolerances or if I have to remember to take medication every day?
- Do I have to provide and Individual Insurance for the costs of hospitalization?
- What happens if I cancel my registration? What happens if I get injured or if I get COVID before the camp? Can I unsubscribe? Will I get back what I paid?
- Can we give the cell phone to our son during the AC Milan Junior Camp?
Which clothes do I need?
Throughout the week you will be wearing the AC Milan sport kit. Hence, you will only need many changes of underwear (you’ll take showers after every training session – two per day) as well as swimming-pool cap, mules, bathrobe/towel, goggles, bath foam and shampoo where the swimming pool is present (Asiago Plateau, Jesolo Lido, Lignano Sabbiadoro). If you attend the AC Milan Academy Camp in Cortina d’Ampezzo or Asiago Montain Plateau – Gallio, all you need is a k-way and a sweatshirt, because if it rains the temperature becomes very low.
For the AC Milan Mountain Camps should I bring with me a K-way (rain-jacket)?
Yes, it is necessary and highly recommended to bring a K-way (rain jacket). AC Milan from 2011 no longer provides K-way (rain Jacket) in the AC Milan Academy sports kit ; therefore, because it is likely that there will be some days of rain, we strongly encourage families to give the boys a k-way so they could train even under the soft rain. This applies to those who choose the mountain locations of Cortina d’Ampezzo and Asiago Mountain Plateau – Gallio.
Is laundry service included?
No, but if you want to request it you can ask the hotel reception. This service is not included in the AC Milan Academy Camp fee and its cost depends on the kind of underwear. The AC Milan Academy Camp fee includes only the sport kit washing.
Do I need sun cream if I choose a seaside resort like Jesolo Lido or Lignano Sabbiadoro?
Yes, you do. You’ll take two training sessions per day in the sun, and then in the afternoon you’ll relax by the swimming-pool and, when you train in the evening (only in Jesolo), you may spend the afternoon at the seaside.
Is there always someone who watches over me?
Yes, of course! Throughout the day and at night Sporteventi’s coaches and female assistant will be always at your disposal.
If my parents would like to spend their holidays in same period, may they stay in the same hotel as mine?
Yes, they can. It is possible, the important thing is that they do not interfere with the daily activity of the AC Milan Junior Camp.
Parents cannot access the spaces reserved for participants, including the hotel rooms, and can follow training sessions in silence. If they want to be able to take their child with them, even for a short time, they must first arrange it with the Sporteventi’s Manager of the AC Milan Junior Camp.
I can’t play soccer, may I attend AC Milan Academy Camp?
Yes, of course! The only requirement is your enthusiasm and desire to spend time with guys your age.
It is necessary to have a pair of football boots with studs categorically in plastic (the AC Milan kit in fact does not include football boots) already broken in in order to avoid any blisters.
What do I have to do if I suffer from allergies, intolerances or if I have to remember to take medication every day?
It is important to bring to the Sporteventi secretarial staff’s attention, before starting the camp, any allergies, relevant intolerances and any probable medication which the camper has to take while attending the camp; this is possible when registering on line under the voice “Notes”, or by sending a mail to the secretarial staff (email@example.com); it would be useful to remind the person in charge when checking-in.
Do I have to provide and Individual Insurance for the costs of hospitalization?
Sporteventi, to protect the participants of the AC Milan Junior Camp, provides a Third Parties Civil Liability with a limit of coverage of 5,000,000 Euros.
The Individual Insurance for accidents and injuries is not effective for the not-Italian participants. Therefore the participants NOT ITALIANS must provide for an insurance covering risks of accidents, illnesses and hospitalization during their staying in Italy for at least 200.000 euro.
THIRD PARTIES CIVIL LIABILITY – Allianz SPA
LIMIT OF COVERAGE € 5.000.000,00
For further details: https://www.ascsport.it/wp-content/uploads/2022/01/RCT-RCO-Allianz.pdf
The insurance policies are signed with the Insurance company “Allianz Spa”.
What happens if I cancel my registration? What happens if I get injured or if I get COVID before the camp? Can I unsubscribe? Will I get back what I paid?
The entire registration fee will be returned following the cancellation of the registration
- if communicated by e-mail at least 30 days before the start date of the chosen AC Milan Junior Camp
- if proven by a positive molecular swab, in case of positive COVID, up to the day before the start date of the chosen AC Milan Junior Camp
- if proven by a medical certificate, in the event of an injury, up to the day before the start date of the chosen shift. Under no circumstances will anything be refunded once the camp has started
Under no circumstances will anything be refunded once the camp has started.
Can we give the cell phone to our son during the AC Milan Junior Camp?
There is no restriction on giving children a cell phone; however parents are asked to instruct children to use it to communicate with them and not for other reasons; we also ask, if possible, for the activation of parental control.